Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Documentary

I actually watched some TV tonight. Since I've been home, I've been putting my nose to the grind with all the makeup work and planning. I saw a wonderful program on "American Masters" tonight about the Warner Bros. I think it's a 3 night documentary about the evolution of the Warner Bros. movies. 

Anyways, Las Vegas was intense. I didn't sleep and when I did it was only for a short bit. I lost some money but eh, it's Vegas. I saw Mystere, my favorite of all 2 Cirque du Soleil shows that I've seen. It was so dry and hot there it was outrageous. And I realized that since we had room service last year that I was parched for the most part. Plus in Las Vegas there isn't a water fountain to be found. They will use it for displaying the water show in front of the Bellagio or a fountain portraying Julius Caesar in Caesar's Palace, but no drinking fountain anywhere. It's the only place where they can charge $3 for water without a person thinking that's crazy! What you do for water. 

No comments: