Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bring It On

I went to see Katie this evening after I got home from school. She said, "I want some wine." I jumped all over her and we got a bottle of Boordy. It was so delicious. 

Today while I was observing, I wanted to jump up and put the kids in their place. They were complaining that they didn't understand what we were discussing when they just saw a 2 minute video clip practically giving them all the answers. Man oh man, I am definitely learning some valuable things like, walking around the room to smell if anyone has alcohol on them or explaining how one would compare and contrast using the rappers jay-z and little wayne as an example. I love student teaching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you!! I didn't even know you had one of these, way to tell a girl.