Thursday, September 11, 2008

Crickets everywhere!

Now that it's just been me in the house for the last 36 hours, the insects are taking the plunge and coming out of hiding. Last night there was a cricket chirping under my bed. I had to chase him out literally. Then tonight there was a cave cricket in the bathroom...and you know what? They always seem to come out of the woodwork when your doing your business. They get ya when you're down and they know you can't do anything at that moment. So I reached for the bottle of X-14 (closest thing to me) and sprayed the bastard for scaring me. I ran out while he jumped into a crevasse. I think he's dead, I sprayed so much of the cleaner that I can smell it in my room. If he isn't then...I got something for his ass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

baahahaha it made me laugh when you said bastard. miss you.