Sunday, August 3, 2008

Requiem For a Dream

Sometimes I have images that flash in my head from movies that I see and it's there for an instant and then it's gone. I keep having the image of the junky's mom being contained in a rehab center and they're forcing her to eat food. I don't know why I keep having that image on my brain but it just comes and goes when it pleases. I wonder why? 

So I'm getting my student teaching placement this week. For those of you who don't know, I'll be student teaching this year. I'll be place either in PG or Montgomery county. I'm hoping for Montgomery but I thinking it will be the other. I'm super excited for this year. I finally will be putting to use of my knowledge of history and teaching into practice in the classroom. I pray that I will see what my students see and be real with them...because "that's what's up."

1 comment:

usequalsthem said...

I wonder why you want to teach in MC so badly as opossed to PG? RACIST!