Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Home girls



Fo' realz though. I don't know what I would do without my girlfriends. Although I haven't seen them in awhile I feel like we can pick right up where we left off. Like for instance, Rachel, she is the most down to earth girl and I can come to her anytime and she'll know exactly whats happening. Or Katie, whose love never ends, she is a light in a dark room. I love them. I saw them today which was such a blessing since these past few days have been trying for me. I got to hear stories from Rachel's nursing internship and Katie's office, which is full of drama. They both talked about their weddings and how much they love their fiance and boyfriend. It's so wonderful to see my friends be a such a complete state where they can admit God is working in their life. I love them so much. 

1 comment:

usequalsthem said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.