Thursday, August 7, 2008

WHat the?!

Yesterday google was having some issues with it's email beta server. I asked a few of my friends who have gmail if they had access to their email...and they did. I felt like I was the only one with this issue until last night. Google finally left a mass thread on a discussion board about the problem. 

I desperately needed to see my email to see if I had received my placement on where I would be student teaching. I was so upset and then I thought to myself, "what is God teaching me?" Maybe it was patience or self control or trust...or a combination of all three. The thing finally came up this morning and I had not gotten word from my coordinator. Go figure. So as one day passes so does another empty email. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa. When did you start a blog?

usequalsthem said...

You're a dum dum!