Saturday, July 26, 2008

The United States House of Representatives




My boyfriend works in the Longworth building, well thats where his office is based, which is the size of a bathroom and has electronics stuffed inside it. I came to visit him on Friday because it was "Bring your Girlfriend to Work Day." It wasn't really but I declared it as so. It was really interesting to see my male counterpart move about from office to office solving problems as "can you fix my printer from default so I can print from another printer?" or "my blackberry's mail inbox is not coming up." I didn't realize how much he is on his feet all day. He literally probably walks about 10 miles a day from Longworth to Cannon to Rayburn. So here are a couple photos to prove the distance and one for posterity. 

No comments: