Thursday, July 3, 2008

Money, Money, Money....MONEY!

I've been spending way too much money this week. And the source of the spending was my sister, Leah. We went out everyday and pretty much bought something or went out to eat. Yesterday it was LL Bean and that was for a good cause. The day before it was California Pizza Kitchen among other things. Anyways, I got this and this. I'm super excited because in August, me and the boyfriend are going to Nantucket, Boston, and Vermont. We're gonna do it all in one week. It's going to be crazy jamming everything in there, but I know we can do it. We're staying at Hostels and pitching our own tent for a few nights. Horseback riding, biking, hiking, and Ilya throwing a beach ball to me will result in me chasing it down the shoreline are in the plans. 

And for 10 extra points use gerrymandering, pork barrel, and turn coat in their essay.

No comments: