Saturday, December 13, 2008

Janet Jackson

Night number two of our annual church Christmas performance and this year I am in the production. I'm dancing and stomping to the beat of a garbage cans. Last night, I set the standard (the lowest standard, that is) and ripped my pants as I did a squat move in front of the gazing eyes of our audience. I was mortified and hurried off stage. Tonight I came to the show late, on purpose, hoping that everyone would just have forgotten about this wardrobe malfunction. But I was completely WRONG, people that hardly even know me came up to me and gave me a huge smile and said "got a good pair of pants!" AND on top of it all the people in the audience that saw this flaw apparently were all men. A couple of them told me. Even my pastor approached me with a grin from ear to ear. What a memorable night for them. I must say, I took the comments like a champ. 

No comments: