Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod



My boyfriend, Ilya sent me a photo of himself and told me that a bug hit him in the eye while riding his bike last night. He woke up this morning with a swollen eye. I thought, "yah!! We can be twins with our swollen eyes." I'm attaching a picture of both our eyes. 

You can't really tell that my eyes are real swollen but they are. My friend Kate yesterday thought they were and I haven't seen her in awhile. If you look really close at the inner most part of my eyes that's where it's red and sore. I washed dishes with housewife gloves and rubbed my eyes afterward. Stupid. I know. 

So the moral of the story is to:
1. Stay alert when riding your bike. 
2. Don't rub your eyes after using house cleaning gloves. 

1 comment:

usequalsthem said...

I printed this blog out and posted it unto my refrigerator so as to not forget your words of advice.